*THIS IS A DEPOSIT*
Once 10 deposits are reached, production will begin. The final price will be:
$175 for the LX470 plug-and-play kit
$195 for the LX470 kit with relays
$195 for the Toyota Land cruiser kit with relays
Final payment will be due once the kits are assembled and ready to ship. If you decide you do not want the kit at anytime before it ships, I will refund the deposit.
These lights illuminate below the doors and make seeing puddles or obstacles on and off the road easy. They can be set up to activate with the doors and/or by a switch (with Relay Kit). They are also great for helping light up camp and for seeing underneath during a breakdown (but these are Toyota's, we know that doesn't happen).
These are now designed for both the 1998-2007 LX470 and Land Cruiser!
- Four CAD designed and laser cut stainless steel brackets that bolt to the frame*
- Four Cast aluminum bodied IP68 water resistant LED lights (10 LEDs in each light)
- Two wiring looms with all soldered/heat shrink joints
- Plug-and-play as puddle lights for the LX470 with existing running board connectors (only activate with doors in this configuration)
- Work with AHC, non-AHC, and AHC removed models
- Work with most sliders
Included in the plug and play box:
- Driver side light harness
- Passenger side light harness
- (12) zip ties
Additionally included in the relay kit:
· Switch relays
· Connecting wire harness
· 1/4-20 nutserts (Toyota kit only)
· 1/4-20 hardware (Toyota kit only)
Important information! Please read before ordering
*** All models (unless only utilizing plug-and-play feature for LX470) require you to provide your own wiring from a fused power source. If manual switching is desired, a switch and all its wiring must also be provided.
*** All Toyota Land Cruiser models require a nutsert tool for installation of included nutserts into the frame (Tool available online and in many tool supply stores).
*** All Lexus LX470 models require AHC hardware that holds/held the accumlators/globes in place on the frame.
*** Some late models (1998-1999) only allow the lights to turn on with the doors while other models will turn on when the doors are unlocked via the key fob. To verify which you have, set your dome light to "door" and see if it comes on with the when the doors are unlocked with the key fob or if it only comes on when opening the doors.
***Tapping into the dome light circuit is required for all installations above plug-and-play in the LX470. There is always a risk when connecting wires to the factory harness. Please do so at your own risk.