The brackets are made from 16 gauge 316 corrosion resistant, laser cut stainless steel. They bolt to the frame using the factory AHC suspension bolts and work with AHC installed or even if it's been removed. They work with or without sliders installed as well as with or without the running boards installed. The harness plugs directly into the factory plug using soldered joints and takes advantage of high quality wire taps for a super easy installation.
- (4) 16 gauge, laser cut 316 stainless steel brackets for mounting lights to the frame
- (2) wiring harnesses, one for each side of the truck with factory plugs and wires taps
- (2) protective looms for each harness
- (6) zip ties for wire management
- (1) silicone for waterproofing wire connectors
Important information! Please read before ordering
*** All Lexus LX470 models require AHC hardware that holds/held the accumulators/globes in place on the frame.
*** Some late models (1998-1999) only allow the lights to turn on with the doors while other models will turn on when the doors are unlocked via the key fob. To verify which you have, set your dome light to "door" and see if it comes on with the when the doors are unlocked with the key fob or if it only comes on when opening the doors.